About this role:
As an AI Scientist, you will work alongside other researchers and engineers on the AI team, to develop different experiments and prototypes that would make their way into an actual product. As part of the AI Team, you will get to work on any of the products that are being developed within the company and will not be restricted to a certain product team, so there will be a variety of problems that you can work on. You will be involved from the very beginning of each project, which is the problem definition, and together with the senior members, you will explore different solutions and approaches that would ultimately solve the problem.
- Develop scalable solutions based on state-of-the-art Computer Vision methodologies
- Implement these solutions efficiently
- Explore possible alterations to existing approaches in order to maximize the performance
- Communicate ongoing progress and new results to the rest of the team
- Master’s or equivalent Bachelor’s degree plus 2+ years of experience in CS or related fields
- Excellent programming skills and familiarity with Computer Vision, Deep Learning and other relevant libraries in Python, e.g. Pytorch/Tensorflow, OpenCV, Numpy, PIL, etc
- 2+ years experience and familiarity with standard Computer Vision and machine learning techniques.
- Experience working with CNNs and state-of-the-art Deep Learning architectures
- Prior experience with medical image data is desirable (The ideal candidate would have experience working with ultrasound images)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to effectively self-manage workload and handle changing priorities in a startup environment